Graduate Counseling Programs at JBU

If you desire to be a licensed professional counselor, a marriage and family therapist, or a school counselor whose educational preparation includes instilling Christ-like character, integrity, compassion and commitment, you will set yourself apart as a reflective professional and skilled decision maker with an MS degree in counseling from John Brown University. Through the unique partnership with JBU's CARE Clinic, graduate counseling students are able to get real-life experience as interns for the clinic in the final stages of their education. The internship experience, combined with the learning and practical development provided in the classroom, prepares students to make a difference as professional counselors.

Learn more by visiting our webpages, requesting information or calling us at 800-528-4723.

If you know someone else who may be interested in JBU graduate counseling programs, please complete the Refer a Counseling Student form.