Fort Smith Center
Located at 1401 S. Waldron Road in Suite 201, The John Brown University Fort Smith Center offers graduate classes in Business Administration, Leadership and Ethics, Higher Education Leadership, Community Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy and School Counseling. Undergraduate degree completion programs in organizational management are also offered at the center.
The Fort Smith Center is designed for adult students and is outfitted with seminar style classrooms, computers with internet access, comfortable lounge areas for students and the latest in technical equipment.
Graduate Degree Programs offered at the Fort Smith Center include:
- MBA, Leadership and Ethics
- MBA, International Business
- MBA, Global Continuous Improvement (Walmart associates only)
- MS, Leadership and Ethics
- MS, Higher Education Leadership
- MS, Marriage and Family Therapy
- MS, Community Counseling
- MS, School Counseling
- Graduate Certificate, Play Therapy
NOTE: All graduate business and some graduate counseling classes can be taken online.
Undergraduate Programs offered at the Fort Smith Center include:
- BS, Organizational Management
- BS, Organizational Management with emphasis in Business Information Systems
- BS, Organizational management with emphasis in Healthcare Administration
- BS, Early Childhood Education
For more information: