In order to be eligible for graduation from John Brown University, you must complete a program of study that meets the academic policies set by the Office of Graduate Studies.
The following graduation requirements apply to all master's degree programs:
- Satisfactorily complete requirements for the specific graduate program for which you are enrolled within the time designated in the catalog, following acceptance as a graduate student. In the case of extenuating circumstances, a petition for extension of time will be considered by the department.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. If your cumulative grade point average falls below a 3.0, the department will review your status and may make appropriate recommendations for continuance in your degree program or remove you from that program.
- Maintain professional and personal standards as outlined in the Graduate Student Guide. Failure to maintain these standards may result in removal from the degree program.
- Submit an Application for Graduation.
- Pay the required $35 graduation fee to the Business Office.
NOTE: Particular degree programs may have additional requirements. It is your responsibility to determine and meet all academic and graduation requirements for the degree you seek.