JBU's Daily Dining Hall
Campus dining is a big part of the college experience. Kresge is an all- you- care- to-eat dining venue, offering diverse menu options that anyone from the most adventurous to the more selective eaters can enjoy without having the same thing twice in one week. With nine stations to choose from, you wont leave hungry!
- Homestyle - Here is where you will find everything your family would make at home. Lasagna, swiss chicken casserole, and ribs are among the campus favorites that you will find here but don’t forget your veggies!
- Grill - From grilled peanut butter and jelly to gourmet burgers served with your favorite fries, this station will always have a mouth watering selection.
- Free- This is where you will always be able to find a dish that is free of any of the major allergens affecting us today. Not only are the items found here safe for gluten sensitive but they are also always vegan as well.
- Fresh - Here you will have a global variety of menu options prepared right in front of you. We do omelets, fresh pancakes, hot wings, greek nachos, and even a gourmet noodle bar.
- Taqueria - At this station you can find tacos, nachos, bowls, and burritos. With a variety of toppings you are able to customize your meal to your delight.
- Pizza - You will always have 3 options when at this station, including a special each day, that is prepared hot and fresh for you to enjoy.
- Deli - Here you have up to 6 bread options, 3 protein options and tons of toppings to choose from to make your ideal sandwich. Get it simply cut or even grilled if you like.
- Soup & Salad Bar - If soup and salad is your delight then look no further. With this many different types of lettuce, toppings, veggies and dressings you can't get more healthy. You can also find an assortment of fresh made deli salads, soups and fruit here.
- Dessert- Here you will get a variety of sweet, fruity and even safe for gluten sensitive options. And who doesn’t love Warm Cookie Wednesday?
Forms of Payment
Meal plans, declining dollars, meal plan bonus dollars, cash, credit card and department charge.