The quality of a JBU degree with the convenience of online courses
A psychology degree from John Brown University allows you to interact with the science, language, literature and principles of psychology while considering the relationship between biblical truth and psychological truth. Classes are delivered 100% online, allowing you to complete your degree from wherever you are.
5 Things to Know About Psychology Online:
- Classes are offered in 8-week terms with two terms per semester.
- You can choose whether to be a full-time student or a part-time student and finish your degree at your own pace. Most students enroll in 12 hours per semester (two terms) and finish in 15-18 months.
- Online psychology courses are compressed, which means that you'll learn the same amount of content that you would in a traditional 16-week course during an 8-week term.
- Your classes are available from wherever you are, so long as you have internet access.
- Assignments are due weekly, and students are expected to be active in the online course at least three times per week.
4 Reasons to Study Psychology in JBU's Degree Completion Program:
- Flexible Schedule – With five start dates per year and classes available 100% online, you can complete your degree on a schedule that works with your busy life.
- Prepare for Graduate Study – JBU’s Bachelor of Science in psychology degree provides a foundation of human thought and behavior concepts, helping to prepare you to seek admission into graduate programs like JBU’s Marriage and Family Therapy and Clinical Mental Health Counseling degrees.
- Finish Faster – Ready to finally graduate? Our program schedule gives you the freedom to accelerate your program and graduate in as little as a year.
- Faith Integration in the Classroom – Our faculty are well versed in study of psychology and incorporate their Christian faith into the analysis of human behavior.
2 Admission Requirements:
Requirements for admission to the online psychology degree completion program are:
- Successful completion of at least 45 semester hours of transferable college credit
- GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work
Candidates who do not meet all of these requirements may appeal for admission consideration. Please visit with your admissions counselor for further information.
In order to be considered for admission for the business administration online degree program, you must submit the following:
- Application for admission
- Transcript(s) from all universities previously enrolled (even if you did not receive credit)
Did you know?
JBU was the top-ranking online program in Arkansas for 2015, according to US News.