Designed for adults with professional work experience, JBU’s Organizational Management (OM) program builds on the foundational business knowledge you already have to help you become a more effective leader in your organization.
The OM program emphasizes the key skills that so many employers seek when hiring managers: critical thinking, effective communication and rational decision-making. Upon completion of the program, you will have a greater understanding of organizational culture from the perspective of the evangelical Christian worldview.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we designed the OM program to work with your professional and personal life. Classes are held one night per week, from 6-10 p.m., and you can finish the program in about a year and a half.
Requirements for admission into the OM degree completion program are:
- Successful completion of at least 60 semester hours of transferable college credit
- Minimum age of 23 with at least two years of relevant work experience
- GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work
Candidates who meet some but not all of these requirements may appeal for admission consideration. (Please visit with your admissions counselor for further information.)
In order to be considered for admission into the OM degree completion program, you must submit the following:
- Application for admission
- Transcript(s) from all universities previously enrolled (even if you did not receive credit)
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella*
* New students who were born on or after January 1, 1957, regardless of the number of hours enrolled, are required by Arkansas law to furnish proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. MMR vaccination may be confirmed by an immunization record from a doctor's office, health department, or school records. For more information, please contact your admissions counselor.