Business Administration Online
The quality of a JBU degree with the convenience of online courses
With JBU’s online program in Business Administration, you can learn on your own time alongside your peers. We keep our online classes small so that you can interact with your professor throughout each course to maximize your learning. Our online business program is focused on helping you understand the global economy from wherever you are in world.
All JBU business programs are accredited or are candidates for accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), ensuring that you’ll receive a quality business education while enjoying the convenience of online courses. For more information about accreditation and a list of accredited programs, click here.
5 Things to Know About Business Administration Online:
- Classes are offered in 8-week terms with two terms per semester.
- You can choose whether to be a full-time student or a part-time student and finish your degree at your own pace. Most students enroll in 12 hours per semester (two terms) and finish in 18-24 months.
- Online BA courses are compressed, which means that you'll learn the same amount of content that you would in a traditional 16-week course during an 8-week term.
- Your classes are available from wherever you are, so long as you have internet access.
- Assignments are due weekly, and students are expected to be active in the online course at least three times per week.
4 Reasons to Study Business Administration at JBU:
- Convenience – The Business Administration program has five start dates per year (January, April, June, August and October), so you can start when you’re ready. And because it’s 100% online, classes work with your busy life, allowing time for family and hectic work schedules.
- Qualified and diverse faculty – Our faculty have the academic credentials to ensure a great business education, but they also have practical experience in using real-world skills like critical analysis and reasoning, diversity, and creating value for organizations.
- Small class sizes – At JBU, we limit enrollment in our online courses to 20 students so that you can be sure that your professor will be available to answer your questions and provide timely feedback on assignments.
- Christian worldview – We believe that success is more than a healthy bottom line. At JBU, we integrate ethical leadership into our curriculum, preparing our business students to not only focus on greater profits, but also the greater good.
2 Admission Requirements:
Requirements for admission to the online business administration degree completion program are:
- Successful completion of at least 45 semester hours of transferable college credit
- GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work
Candidates who do not meet all of these requirements may appeal for admission consideration. Please visit with your admissions counselor for further information.
In order to be considered for admission for the business administration online degree program, you must submit the following:
- Application for admission
- Transcript(s) from all universities previously enrolled (even if you did not receive credit)
Did you know?
JBU’s Soderquist College of Business is named for Donald G. Soderquist, former COO and senior vice chairman of Walmart.