Monday, May 6, 2013
Last month, 15 new students began the Organizational Management (OM) program in Rogers. Here are some of the reasons why they chose JBU:
- I had several coworkers who graduated from the program, and they had good experiences.
- I transferred from a for-profit university because I didn't want to be in work groups all the way through the program.
- I knew JBU wasn't the cheapest option, but I liked that I could come to a classroom for face-to-face interaction.
- I liked the cohort and lock-step model of the OM program.
- My mother did the program and encouraged me to do it, too.
- I liked the Christian values offered by JBU and knew the education would be quality.
- Because JBU requires 60 hours of credit to enroll, I knew my classmates would be prepared to learn.
- JBU's staff is dedicated to students and is personable.
- JBU is known for academic excellence.
Ready to finish your degree? Give us a call at 800-JBU-GRAD for more information about JBU's Degree Completion Program.