Monday, February 18, 2013
Last Thursday marked the first night of class for students in the newest Organizational Management (OM) cohort in Fort Smith. Here are some of the reasons why they chose to finish their degree at JBU:
- I can finish in about a year-and-a-half.
- The course schedule worked with my work schedule.
- One class at a time is helpful. Being a single mom working full time, I have a lot coming at me and can't imagine taking a traditional courseload.
- JBU was by far the easiest school to deal with.
- JBU was responsive to my questions in a manner that was quick but thorough.
- The admissions counselor walked me through every step of the way.
- Three co-workers recommended the OM program.