Start your online application.
We're so happy you've decided to apply for acceptance into the JBU Degree Completion Program! Here are some things to keep in mind as you complete your online application:
- There is a $25 application fee, payable online.
- You'll need to create a new account in order to apply online, which requires an active email address and password. Remember your password in case you need to complete the application at a later time.
- On the first page, "Create a New Application," choose "Degree Completion Application." (The Traditional Undergraduate application is for students attending classes on the main campus in Siloam Springs.)
- Once your application is completed and you've submitted it, you will hear from your admissions counselor to detail outstanding requirements.
- If you do not submit your application, it will remain open for 90 days so that you can return to complete and submit it.
- If you have questions at any point during the application process, please call 800-528-4723 for assistance.
- In order to be admitted, you must also submit official transcripts from all universities previously attended (even if you did not receive credit). To be considered official, transcripts must be mailed directly from each institution to JBU. Transcripts mailed to you, even if they're in a sealed envelope, are not official for admission purposes.
- In accordance with Arkansas state law, all students born after January 1, 1957 are required to submit proof of immunization against measles and rubella prior to beginning classes. (Students who are enrolled in online courses only do not have to comply with this requirement.)