Degree Completion Admissions Requirements
How to apply for admission into the program
- Successful completion of at least 45 semester hours of transferable college credit
- GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work
In order to apply for admission into one of our bachelor's degree completion programs, please submit the following documentation.
- An online application and a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges enrolled (even if you did not receive credit). Transcripts must be mailed by the university or college directly to the Admissions Office at JBU (2807 Ajax Ave, Suite 200; Rogers AR 72758). You may use JBU's Transcript Request Form or visit our transcript request links for assistance.
- New students who were born on or after January 1, 1957, regardless of the number of hours enrolled, are required by Arkansas law to furnish proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. MMR vaccination may be confirmed by an immunization record from a doctor's office, health department, or school records. For more information, please contact your admissions counselor. Students enrolled in online courses only are not required to submit immunization records.