Applying to the JBU Degree Completion Program
Start your online application.
We're so happy you've decided to apply for acceptance into the JBU Degree Completion Program! Here are some things to keep in mind as you complete your online application:
- You'll need to create a new account in order to apply online, which requires an active email address and password. Remember your password in case you need to complete the application at a later time.
- On the first page, "Create a New Application," choose "Degree Completion Application." (The Traditional Undergraduate application is for students attending classes on the main campus in Siloam Springs.)
- Under the "Employment History" section, you must detail at least two years of work experience if you're applying for the organizational management program. If you have been in your current position less than two years, you must add another job in order to fulfill the two cumulative years requirement. Your application will not be processed until that information is submitted.
- If you are applying for the early childhood education program, you'll be prompted to supply email addresses for two references. If you do not know the reference's email address, you may enter your own and later forward the form to the appropriate reference. The following types of references are required for admission into the education program: (1) a non-relative who can provide a direct reference for your experience specifically in working with children; AND (2) a non-relative who can provide a professional insight into your work ethic (i.e., work supervisor or colleague) OR a non-relative who can speak to your academic fit for the program (i.e., former faculty member from a college-level course).
- Once your application is completed and you've submitted it, you will hear from your admissions counselor to detail outstanding requirements.
- If you do not submit your application, it will remain open for 90 days so that you can return to complete and submit it.
- If you have questions at any point during the application process, please call 800-528-4723 during regular business hours, or (479) 459-9860 anytime, for assistance.
- In order to be admitted, you must also submit official transcripts from all universities previously attended (even if you did not receive credit). To be considered official, transcripts must be mailed directly from each institution to JBU. Transcripts mailed to you, even if they're in a sealed envelope, are not official for admission purposes.
- In accordance with Arkansas state law, all students born after January 1, 1957 are required to submit proof of immunization against measles and rubella prior to beginning classes. (Students who are enrolled in online courses only do not have to comply with this requirement.)
Note: all organizational management and early childhood education cohorts are filled in chronological order by date of admission, not by date of application. Therefore, you should complete your admission file as soon as possible to guarantee a seat on your chosen start date.