JBU Degree Completion Program Blog
Monday, May 6, 2013
Last month, 15 new students began the Organizational Management (OM) program in Rogers. Here are some of the reasons why they chose JBU:
- I had several coworkers who graduated from the program, and they had good experiences.
- I transferred from a for-profit university because I didn't want to be in work groups all the way through the program.
- I knew JBU wasn't the cheapest option, but I liked that I could come to a classroom for face-to-face interaction.
- I liked the cohort and lock-step model of the OM program.
- My mother did the program and encouraged me to do it, too.
- I liked the Christian values offered by JBU and knew the education would be quality.
- Because JBU requires 60 hours of credit to enroll, I knew my classmates would be prepared to learn.
- JBU's staff is dedicated to students and is personable.
- JBU is known for academic excellence.
Ready to finish your degree? Give us a call at 800-JBU-GRAD for more information about JBU's Degree Completion Program.
JBU quality. Convenient scheduling.
John Brown University’s mission is to provide Christ-centered education that prepares people to honor God and serve others by developing their intellectual, spiritual, and professional lives. At JBU, we understand that a traditional campus experience isn’t for everyone. That’s why we developed our Degree Completion Program, which integrates the unparalleled quality of a John Brown University education with the convenience of online or evening classes.