The Center for Healthy Relationships
Transforming Lives through Transformed Relationships
The Center for Healthy Relationships (CHR) exists to encourage and enrich relationships through the transforming power of biblically-based principles.
The Center for Healthy Relationships equips people for healthy relationships through biblically-based consulting, education, enrichment, resources, research, and assessment.
- Provide innovative resources that promote healthy relationships by increasing Emotional and Relational Intelligence (ERQ™), teaching healthy communication and conflict management skills, and encouraging the development of a growth-focused mindset.
- Provide informational and training events designed to instill Christ-centered principles of healthy relationships, with an emphasis on marriage relationships, not only in the JBU and CCCU communities, but also locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Provide programs and resources for premarital, marital, and workplace relationship programs and educational opportunities across the life-cycle and socio-economic spectrum, in ways that strengthen churches, schools, community agencies, and corporations.
- Consult with pastors, church, and parachurch leaders to assess (Church Relationship Assessment) and increase the effectiveness of existing marriage ministries and programs, to develop new courses and/or programs, and to equip leaders to facilitate the implementation of those programs.
- Continue our work with institutions of higher education to help leaders assess (Student Relationship Assessment) the degree to which their efforts are making a measurable difference in the emotional, relational and spiritual lives of their students.
- Expand our ongoing efforts to increase the awareness of the personal and corporate value of healthy marriages and relationships, and help Northwest Arkansas become a place that is known for healthy marriages and families.
Visit http://liferelationships.com to learn more.