Internship, Career & Graduate School Fair
Spring Career Fair & Networking Mixer
March 8, 2017 | 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM | Simmons Great Hall
Location: JBU Main Campus in Siloam Springs, AR
Venue: Simmons Great Hall
Student Registration (see details below)
Employer Registration details
Our campus-wide career fairs provide a direct link for employers to meet and network with current students seeking internships and part-time jobs and upcoming 2017 graduates who will be seeking full-time employment.
There is a $75 registration fee which covers your organization's registration for the event including a table and chair, plus evening hors d’ouvres for one representative. Registration for additional recruiters can be purchased for $10 each. Please fill out the registration form below. After submitting, you will then be prompted to pay by credit card or to request an invoice. Registration is not complete without payment.
You can also register to be a Career Fair Sponsor. Sponsorship entitles you to additional access to students, a prime table location, and your organizations name on our advertising materials. Sponsorship costs an additional $100 and needs to be selected on the form below and when making payment.
This sponsorship includes great benefits, including:
- Premium location at the Career Fair
- Recognized on the Career Services website homepage
- One (1) reserved premium parking spot next to Simmons Great Hall
- Marketing on all social media outlets through Career Services, including Facebook & LinkedIn
- Recognized on Sponsor passport, given to each student
- Highlighted in various locations in the student union the day of the fair
- Company logo included in prime location displays (in the Student Union building. The display will be placed on the window two (2) weeks prior to the fair and taken down at the end of the Spring semester).