You can begin the counseling process at JBU's CARE Clinic by following these steps:
1. Contact the CARE Clinic location in your area.
We will assist you by gathering contact information, quoting a fee, discussing availability, and setting up an appointment.
2. To save time, print a general information form, fill it out, and bring it to your first session. Choose the form based on the type of service that you are seeking. Contact the CARE Clinic if you need assistance selecting which form to complete
- For individual counseling, fill out the Individual Intake Form.
- For couples counseling, each spouse should fill out the Couple Intake Form.
- For child or adolescent counseling, a parent(s) should fill out the first pages and allow the teen to fill out the last page of the Child/Adolescent Intake Form.
"God's heart beating for a hurting world."