Information about housing options, priority, dates, and who qualifies.
Apply for off campus housing here!
John Brown University's Residence Halls house students for an entire year. However, some exceptions can be made. If a student believes that he/she meets one of these exceptions, he/she needs to fill out the Room Change Request Form. This form is to be completed by the student wishing to change his/her room assignment PRIOR to moving. Failure to do so may result in denial of permission to move. This application does not guarantee a room change. Resident Directors have the final decision on all moves. This form needs to be turned into your current Resident Director by November 22nd.
Walker Student Center
Beginning of the year
· New students move in at 5:30 pm Friday, August 22, 2014
· Returning students move in at noon August 25, 2014
· Residence halls close at 8:00 am, Saturday, December 20, 2014
· Residence halls reopen at noon Monday, January 12, 2015
· Residence halls close at 8:00 am Saturday, March 22, 2014
· Residence hall reopen at 12:00 noon Saturday, March 29, 2014
Last day of school
· Residence halls close at 12:00 noon on Saturday, May 10, 2014
(For graduates only, halls close at 7:00 pm)
Note: Residence Facilities do not close during Fall break, Thanksgiving Break or Easter Break.