- Identify and demonstrate principles and best practices of written and oral communication appropriate to business contexts.
- Create effective written communication.
- Recognize and effectively navigate through different cultural scenarios.
Business skills and knowledge:
- Establish global and regional environmental context understanding the implications of differing market systems and institutions for business enterprise.
- Demonstrate and articulate how to adapt to various legal and systemic cultural and country differences.
Leadership and teams:
- Understand the principals of servant leadership and team dynamics from the Christian worldview in various life and work situations.
- Engage and navigate cultural boundaries in team environments.
- Demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups to effectively address business challenges.
Ethics and legal issues:
- Recognize and apply relevant domestic, foreign, and international laws and protocols.
- Critique and apply ethical paradigms to various global scenarios.
- Understand political, social, culture and organizational dimensions of global business.
- Compare and evaluate global supply chain models and international corporate structures and strategies.
- Understand the core elements of the Christian worldview and its relationship to vocation.
- Utilize diverse situations and identify key issues that are relevant from the perspective of Christian worldview.