Get your MBA by staying a 5th year
At John Brown University, you can add just 1 extra year onto your college experience and obtain your MBA - no matter your major! This is a great way to save time and money.
How it works:
As a dual credit student, you will take 3-4 graduate courses during your junior and/or senior years that will count towards both your undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Requirements for dual credit:
- Students must be at least junior standing
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must have the approval of their program directors
How to enroll:
- Fill out the request form to take Graduate courses. Work with your advisor to select appropriate courses that will work with academic plan.
- Once the form is completed, it must be submitted to the student's major Department Head for approval.
- After the form has been approved by student's Department Head, the student must get final approval on their form from the Department Head of Graduate Business (located in the Soderquist Center).
For more information, contact your advisor.