Golden Eagle Cheerleading
To pursue Christ above all while encouraging spirit for John Brown University's athletic program with integrity, enthusiasm, and excellence.
- Support JBU's athletic teams
- Encourage athletic fans and promote school spirit
- Facilitate spiritual, academic, and athletic success in each athlete
- Represent both Jesus Christ and JBU with integrity and excellence
- Christ over all
- Scholarships available
- Opportunity to set the tone for the future of JBU Cheerleading
Squad members will be selected through a try-out in the Spring. (Keep watching for more try-out information as it becomes available.) It is possible members will be required to attend cheer camp each summer two to three weeks before classes start. During the school year, the cheer squad will practice 2-3 times per week and cheer at all home men's and women's basketball games. The possibility of competing in local cheer competitions will be considered in the future.