See Great Art Around the World
Ireland Summer Studies
Explore and make art in Ireland for 4 weeks with John Brown University art professors Joel Armstrong and Bobby Martin. Besides exploring the beautiful scenery of the Emerald Isle, other sites that will be visited include:
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Trinity College in Dublin, home to the Book of Kells
- Newgrange, olderst known rock art, World Heritage Site
- Seacourt Printmaking Institute in Bangor, Northern Ireland
The trip will offer 6 hours of art credit ( in addition to satisfying the Global Studies requirement), and credit hours may be applied depending on student need:
- 3 hours ART 1243 Drawing I; ART 2453 Drawing II or ART 3883 Selected Topics
- 3 hours ART 3643 Intro to Printmaking: Counts as a required elective for Art & Illustration and Graphic Design majors; if you have already taken Intro to Printmaking you can take ART 3883 Selected Topics as an Advanced Printmaking course.
***IMPORTANT: Pair this trip with the European Art Tour to Italy and save over $1,000! The 2-week Italy trip is scheduled back to back with the Ireland trip-- go on both and save money AND receive up to 9 hours + Global Studies credit!!
Jeannie Abbott at email@example.com
Forms in Art West.