Admissions Checklist & Transfer Resources
John Brown University aspires to be a Christ-centered, interdenominational university that leads the nation in integrating faith and learning, fostering holistic spiritual formation, promoting pragmatic liberal arts education, and preparing people to follow Christ's call to serve other in all areas of life. Students who value academic rigor, intellectual curiosity, and personal and spiritual development within a close-knit community are encouraged to apply.
To apply, follow the Admissions Checklist.
- Transfer FAQ's: Some often-asked questions by fellow transfers (and answers, too!).
- Transfer of Credit: Specifics on transferring class credit
- Majors: Full listing of current majors and related options
- Catalog: Degree requirements & course descriptions
- Life at JBU: Getting oriented to JBU
- Finance your education: Financial Aid information