You are invited to attend this free workshop for Christian high school guidance counselors, co-sponsored by NACCAP (the North American Coalition for Christian Admission Professionals) and John Brown University. High school counselors will be given the opportunity to attend workshops and participate in discussions regarding issues of significance to Christian guidance professionals. Space is limited to the first 20 respondents.
- Engage in stimulating collaboration and networking with other Christian high school guidance professionals.
- Receive a complimentary copy of Dr. Janet Miranda's guidebook for high school counselors, "Accepted! College Planning Workbook" ($19.99 retail).
- Receive a complimentary copy of "The Soul of a Christian University, Field Guide for Educators" edited by Dr. Steve Beers. ($18.95 retail).
- Share insight and common practices with fellow professionals as well as college leadership.
- Be refreshed before finishing out the remainder of the 2012-2013 school year.
More than 250 high schools, colleges, universities, graduate schools and seminaries have come together to promote the vision of Christian higher education. They firmly stand for the mission of integrating faith and learning.
Since 1970, NACCAP has been the foremost professional enrollment organization promoting career development, spiritual growth and mutual cooperation between United States and Canadian institutions of Christian education. NACCAP desires to serve the interests of its member institutions and students seeking admission to Christian colleges, universities, graduate schools and seminaries by providing professional development, support, encouragement, accountability and recruitment standards.