We want your ERP experience to be the best possible, so please remember to bring:
- Casual clothes
- Health Insurance Information
- Workstudy Paperwork - Please bring one List A or one List B AND List C document to complete your I-9 Form for workstudy. More Information
What to Expect
Here are a few things to expect regarding your stay with us:
- Towels, washcloths, sheets, and blankets will be provided.
- Students will be housed with other students.
- Parents will be housed together with other family members in a separate residence hall. (Men's bathroom on one floor, women's bathroom on the other.)
- Check-in will be in the lobby of the Simmons Great Hall. (Follow signs when you get on campus.)
- This is a KEYLESS event. Your room will not be locked.
- Final schedule will be provided upon arrival.