Harvest Time School of Ministry
Gain a JBU Associates Degree at Harvest Time School of Ministry
Students in the Harvest Time School of Ministry have the opportunity to earn an Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - Church Leadership through John Brown University.
At Harvest Time School of Ministry students will be trained in their ministry calling while also experiencing an excellent academic program. As a Full Time students, their schedules will be filled with opportunities to experience hands-on training in their desired area of ministry. Our goal is to develop a generation of leaders who will impact this world for Christ by serving faithfully in the local church.
HTSM students are enrolled as full time John Brown University students, and participate in online classwork for the duration of the 2 years. Students also have weekly class and lecture times to help facilitate the learning process. In order to ensure completion of the program in the given time frame HTSM students are given a specific degree plan to follow while enrolled.
- Students must be admitted to JBU as a traditional undergraduate in order to be eligible for college credit. Admission criteria:
- 2.5 high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and either an ACT score of 20 or an SAT score of 950.
- College transfers (24+ college credit hours after high school) require a 2.5 college GPA
- Financial aid can be applied toward the cost of the JBU courses.
- Fall Application Deadline: September 1; Spring Application Deadline: January 1